We are going to wake up in 2020 on Wednesday with parcels of resolutions and guarantees with ourselves and with others too. The life we have gone through until now was a great one, a life which we have created until now. The choices made within the year 2019 were fundamental at that time. So, do not be pitiful in case the past was imperfect. Learn lessons, get feedback from the past and execute the same in the new year.
10 things you must do at the beginning of 2020 to make it a happy and prosperous year:
1. Write a brief story about your previous year
Get feedback from the previous year, implement the feedback in the
present year. Write out the problems you had faced in 2019. Now write an encouraging story as an observer for yourself. You will get most of the answers to overcome the problems. Writing your own story and then rewriting it will move you out of your negative mindset and you will have a positive view of Life.
“Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future”.: Oscar Wilde
2. Own your Mornings: You must own your morning and enjoy the best time of the morning with you, without any distractions. If we wake up late and start checking our inbox, Facebook, Instagram on the bed and then come out of the bed, as our feet touch the floor, we are already in a battle mode for the busy day. We have already filled our minds with the tasks, news, stories we have gone through in our bed. On the other hand, If we wake up early and hit the ground and start a walk or run in the park with green grass. Do some meditation, breathe some fresh air. our morning will be fresh. You can tackle the biggest task of the day early in the morning with willpower at peak without getting distracted by emails or social media posts.
3. Spend time with your loved ones. Spend quality time with your loved ones. Spending time and laughing with your friends, the family is a great healer of every stress.
Life is short, you cannot live it happily being alone.
4. Act-On life: If you don’t act on life, life has a habit of acting on you, Create your life and Live it. Only you can create your life every day.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step: Lao Tzu
5. Stop overthinking: Live your life don’t just spend days. Live life with excitement. Don’t think too much about anything, set your priorities and go for dreams.
6. Discover new Ideas: Ideas can change you, Reveal the good one. Don’t give control of your life to others, witness your life. Write your own story, don’t make anyone else write your story.
7. Learn to appreciate yourself. Don’t think you are not good enough. You have reached where you made your self to. The result of today is because of the actions you have taken until now. Appreciate your good work and stick to it.
8. Happiness lies within you and don’t sacrifice your happiness for others. If you are happy, you can make others happy too. But if you have lost the smile on your face, no matter what, you cannot make anyone smile then. Remember in a flight, Air Hostess always makes an announcement to help yourself first then try to help others in need, Put the oxygen mask on your face first and then try to help others with the same.
9. Don’t try to please everyone. Do what is right, pleasing others can become a stress ingredient for you, you will see yourself frustrated. Follow your heart, make your day happy.
10. Be different, don’t be afraid of being different. Thinking
out of the box can make you be different. Be different and don’t be afraid of it, be an inspiration to others to create a history. The great innovators, leaders, businessmen were just different from the rest of the same people.
Live your life. If you want to walk into 2020 with the resolution, the resolution should be to live a happy life, a successful one.
Create a good life every day with a smile.