Philosophers, academics, scientists, researchers all have tried to define life and discover its purpose. Their views range from Darwin’s theory of evolution to the bare fact that it’s all biological. Experts from various fields have come to conclusions like Life is supposed to be lived one day a time to the fact that one is supposed to Live/thrive and not just exist. Different people have different perceptions and understanding of Life. How to live life to the fullest?
A little guidance about life can help you understand and wade through life. Written below are a few guidelines you might find helpful.
- First and foremost, be original: Being authentic to yourself can take you way ahead in life and create the future that you desire. It is important to be original because being fake can kill your spirit and eventually lead to doom.
- Next, be positive: A positive mindset can make hell appear to be like heaven or heaven hell. A positive attitude can help you live a life without the usual stresses and work-stress. It is all a matter of your perspective. Start seeing the glass as half full.
- Have a growth mindset: Attend seminars, do courses, acquire new knowledge, challenge yourself. Always keep learning and growing. Don’t be stuck in life as that could be fatal to your life-energy. Always be something more than what you were the previous day.
- Discover the purpose of your life and then set some goals to achieve that purpose: An aimless life can be fatal and boring. So sit down and work out what you want from life, then make plans and set goals. A well-defined life-purpose will give you immense happiness and success in life.
- Adopt good hobbies and pastimes. Habits can make or break a person. Good habits take you far in life besides being a source of joy and entertainment. Hobbies let you learn while having fun and they make life more livable.
So what is life? An ordeal that one suffers through or a garden of roses? Is it a journey or a destination?
Bruce Lee once said, “I don’t wait for circumstances, I create opportunities”. Life is about taking risks and magnifying your destiny. So don’t be afraid to plunge into the waters of life and create a splendid future.
Remember, life can be anything you want it to be. Whether you thrive or die is your choice.
How to live life to the fullest? Comment your thoughts.