The warrior, Poet, Philosopher and the tenth Master of Sikhism, Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Khalsa was founded by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru Gobind Singh ji fought against the tyrants and sacrificed himself, his four sons and his mother and father for humanity. There is no other example in the world that can match the sacrifice and courage of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Below are some of the quotes of Guru Gobind Singh ji.
1. All Human beings have the same eyes, the same ears, the same body composed of earth, air, fire and water. The names Allah and Abhekh are for the same God, the same is referred to in the Puranas and the Quran. All human beings are the reflection of one and the same Lord. Recognize the whole human race as one.
2. When all has been tried, yet justice is not in sight, it is ten right to pick up the sword, it is then right to fight.
3. I’ll tell the truth; listen everyone. Only those who have loved , will realize the Lord.
4. He alone is a man who keeps his word; Not that he has one thing in the heart, and another on the tongue.
5. I came into the world charged with the duty to uphold the right in every place, to destroy sin and evil… the only reason I took birth was to see that righteousness may flourish, that good may live, and tyrants are torn out by their roots.
6. Fruitful is the entire life of those, who feel hunger for the Name of the lord in their minds.
7. The Lord himself reveals that Path, He Himself is the Doer of deeds.
8. He who regards all men as equal is religious.
9. Egotism is such a terrible disease, he dies, to be reincarnated he continues coming and going.
10. If you are strong, torture not the weak, And thus lay not the axe to thy empire.
11. Karta (The Creator) and Karim (The beneficent) are the names of the same God.
Razak (The Provider) and Rahim (The merciful) are also the names of the same God.
“Let no man in his error wrangle over differences in names.”
12. Worship the One God who is the Lord of all. Know that his form is one and He is the one light diffused in all.
13. Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
14. The Lord can never be established nor created; the formless one is limitlessly complete in himself. Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die.
15. The world is blind and ignorant, in the love of duality, it engages in actions.